|By Roger Strukhoff||
|April 30, 2010 07:45 AM EDT||
He has a new website at www.johnveenstra.com
He registered the name in 2007, so I'm behind the times here. But I've been trying to locate John for many years, and this is the first I've heard of him for a long time.
If you know John as I do and would like to discuss, go ahead and email me at [email protected]
- Do You Need PaaS for Cloud Microservices? By @IoT2040 | @DevOpsSummit [#DevOps]
- Containers: Don't Skeu Them Up, Man | @DevOpsSummit [#DevOps]
- Is It Time for Hadoop Derivatives? By @IoT2040 | @CloudExpo [#BigData]
- Containers and Microservices On the Agenda at @CloudExpo By @IoT2040 [#DevOps]
- Cloud: Where Are We Going? By @IoT2040 | @CloudExpo [#Cloud]
- Gates Foundation & Our IoT 2040: Nice Contrast
- Containers and Microservices at @CloudExpo New York By @IoT2040 [#Cloud]
- Two Looks at Cloud Readiness In Asia
- Vietnam Shines In Our IT Research
- Vietnam Shines in Our IT Research, Part 2
- Flashback to January 2006: Exclusive SYS-CON.TV Interviews on "OpenAjax Alliance" Announcement
- Should RIM BlackBerries Be Rented?
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Silicon Valley Recovering Slowly
- i-Technology Viewpoint: SUNset?
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Open Source is Open to Debate
- Report From the Oracle/PeopleSoft Frontline: Alienating PeopleSoft
- i-Technology Viewpoint: The Five Dimensions of Blogs
- Software AG Chief SOA Architect Speaks
- WebSphere vs WebLogic: IBM and BEA Spar Over SPEC Results
- HP Analysis: Carly Fiorina Facing "A Skeptical Business Press"